Sunday, February 9, 2014

What if I only lived to be 40..

If I knew that I would only live to be 40, I would do all the things that I was to afraid to do before. I would stop living with the what if's of life. I would just live. I would go to  Africa like I have always dreamed. I would go work with sharks and study the ocean. I would stand up to the people who put me down in life. I would stop living with negativity. I would let go of those people who hurt me. I wouldn't be afraid to live. I would take life with a grain of salt. I would appreciate the time spent with my mom more. I would thank her a million times for the life she has given me. I would own a fox. I would give a child of need a home and life that they would love. I wouldn't go to school. I'd marry someone I loved and travel the world. I would right a book. I would help my baby brother become a man. I would forgive the people who hurt me and walked away from my life. I would go striking. I would spend one night in jail. I would sleep on the beach. I would spend every minute of my life truly appreciating the things God has granted me with.

No comments:

Post a Comment