Sunday, February 9, 2014

My Driving

I can honestly say I don't know who in their right mind would ever allow me to drive, my parents would most likely agree with you. I remember the first time my father ever let me get behind the wheel, I was just about to turn 16. Oh boy, that was a dad. I gave my dad some wipe lash, let's just say I was a little touchy on the brakes;) When I finally turn 16 it took me three times just to pass the driving test. I remember the first time I failed I just blew it off, then the second time I balled like a baby: I just knew I was never going to pass. When I finally passed I was so pumped I hit a pole in the Wal-Mart parking lot, side swiped a car and rammed a cart. Let's just say thank god I wasn't given a new car and thankfully I didn't cause any real harm to anyone or anything. One time when we were in Florida for vacation we all rented scooters to drive around, well I went all day with no accidents or anything. Well just before we had to return them my key broke off so I switched my friend scooter's, it just so happened to be that his gas was on the opposing side....We were out side of a small ice cream shop and I meant to have my hand on the brake, instead I laid on the gas. A family of six was sitting right in front of me, the dad jumped out and grabbed the scooter before it rammed his family, he was really mad. If you only knew how bad of a driver I actually am you'd probably be scared as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment