Monday, February 10, 2014

dice

A square with the number 1-6 on it. i find this object the most pointless thing, but it is use in some many diffenet things. When I was child my sister and I would roll the dice and whoever got the highest number would be the person in charge. Well my older sister seemed to always be the one in charge.. How weird is that? She would always some how land on the 5 or 6.. Cheater. She would boss me around and make me let her play with my easy bake oven or give her my ice cream. I remember i had this sweet barbie that she made me give her. She was always doing things like this to me. I even remember how muc i use to love eating cookies but she once told me that oreos gave little kids cancer so i had to stop eating them. But, I remember i once took a bite out of butter and i blamed it on courtney and courtney blamed it on me. HAHA she was so made that we had to stand in the corner because i wouldnt tell them i did it. Pay back.. My sister and I always fought, its so crazy looking back to see how close we have became. I guess time does change everything. My sister now lives 15 hours away, and I miss her everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment