Sunday, February 9, 2014

Road Trip

My first trip on my own, A ROAD TRIP FROM HELL. Six of my friends decided last minute we were going to go to Florida, we had one week to plan this little trip out. I hated my job so I quit and went with them. We took a little 5 seater car with four girls and two boys. We were already packed in, but with four girls we didn't pack lightly. For the first hour we were all so excited couldn't wait to get there, no one complained just enjoyed themselves. Well the didn't last long... About two hours into the trip everyone got cranky; I mean really cranky. No one could move let alone breathe because we were so packed in. Well then dome one got the bright idea of one of us riding in the trunk. Well I just happened to be the lucky winner of the idea. So we moved are million and five bags around to make room for me; WORST IDEA EVER.  I have never in my life been so uncomfortable or annoyed in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment