Sunday, February 9, 2014

What if I had 20 siblings? Well I would probably never be bored. I would always have someone to talk to. Or someone to annoy. My parents would probably forget a lot of things, like who had dance, or basketball practice, or school meetings. With that many kids our birthdays would probably be forgotten or at least some of us would have double birthdays; that would suck! My mother would probably be really cranky having to deal with 20 different personalities. The towns people would probably think that my family was crazy, so we would probably be bullied. But I guess if one of us got bullied we would have  a gang of like 19, who would want to fight 19 kids? We would probably have to share rooms. That would be really hard for me, i have to have my own space. 20 kids that's a lot of mouths to feed. I would probably be skinny! So that's a plus. I would hope there would be bathrooms like public places have. I don't think could wait for 19 other people to use the restroom and get ready before me. I would always look rough if that was the case. I bet there would be a lot of arguments taking place daily. I would hope that I was one of the oldest so I could get out faster! I bet that thanksgiving would always be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment