Monday, February 10, 2014

wallet

I have this bad habit and I mean bad habit about not carrying a purpse or wallet on me.....
I carrying everything in my jacket pockets. Ever since I was able to drive i have probably had to get 3 new IDs. I had had to get new back cards numorous times. I have lost countless amounts of cash. Just a few weeks ago I had a 100 dollar bill on me that i was suppose to take to the bank. well before i even left the house I had lost it. I was not able to find it either. Well on y birthday which was last friday I had my only access to money in my jacket pocket/. I had shopped all day long with no  problems and the i get this email saying that my card was shut of and the it was reported stolen. I started freaking out because i hadnt reported it stolen so i didnt understand what was going on, turns

No comments:

Post a Comment