Monday, February 10, 2014

credo

I believe in respect. I believe that family is the most important thing this world has to offer. I believe that without the support and faith a family gives you wouldn't know right from wrong.I have always relied on my family to keep me grounded. With my family I have a accomplished so much. I decided to go to school so I can make my mother proud and to give my brother someone to look up to. My mother has gone to the end of the world for me and I owe her everything for the life she has given. I am beyond blessed. I want to look back at my life and be someone worth respect. I will live my life as respectfully as I can.
This sounds silly, but that's what I've always wanted. I've always wanted to be someone with a career. I wanted to have a foot print in this world. I believe that in life if you don't work hard for something you will never have the satisfaction of accomplishing something great. Hard work is something my mother has always installed and punished upon us. She never gave up on us.





Response:
 I read the grown up barbie response and it hit home for me. As a child I always idolized my older sister she was beautiful, smart, funny, and so humble. I wanted to be my sister, I would spend my time following her around, dressing like her, and talking like her. Looking back its so silly, but she was a such a great girl to look up. I can relate to this story because I feel like everyone has someone or something they look up to and strive to be as great as that thing/person. Looking up to someone or something is fantastic it will really punish you to be the best possible you! As I have grown up I have really became my own person. I no longer wish to be my sister I only wish to be me. But, I am thankful everyday for my sister showing me its pretty great to just be me. I didn't idolize barbie, but my sister was my barbie growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment