Sunday, March 23, 2014

sense


My favorite part of being at the beach is being able smell the salt in the air from miles away. For me the smell of seaweed, salt and fish is comfort. I love smell of the heat coming off the sand it is so pure.

Sitting on the beach listening to the ocean wave’s crash around the shore just puts me at ease.

I have always been told that the beach changes you. I have never been one to love the taste of seafood, but I find myself trying new types of food when I’m at the beach. I remember my first time eating seafood, it was an experience. My friends and I went to a small seafood restaurant along the beach and I order the Friday night special. The taste of my meal was like a fish bowl. I was eating fried oysters. They weren’t so bad until the popped in my mouth.

I love the feeling of the sand between my toes as a walk down the beach. Feeling the heat from the summer sun beat down my skin is the best feeling in the world.

Beginning able to wake up each morning and seeing the sun raise over the ocean is a sight everyone should see at least once. If you are lucky might even see the dolphins’ jump .I loved being able to find shells, star fish and crabs.

I thinking back to all the time I have spent in Florida one of my most memorable days is the day my friends and I rented scooters. It started out as a rainy day so we all decided to spend our day shopping and exploring all the different shops. For a while the girls and rode around and looked in the small stores along the strip, then we decided to meet the boys at the outside mall. We spent some time shopping and just before one of my friends hit a car with her scooter. We looked and made sure there was no damage and which there a mark we talked to the car owner was and they said everything was fine. Then all of a sudden my friend and her boyfriend were being chased by a car! Finally, they stopped and it was the car my friend had hit they decided to yell at them for a black mark on their wheel. After all that drama went down I broke my scooter so I switched with my friend, his gas was on the other side so when I was trying to brake I was pushing the gas. Normally wouldn’t be a big deal If we weren’t parked outside of an ice cream shop

No comments:

Post a Comment