Monday, March 24, 2014

As  I stand there
I have never seen such a beautiful girl. Her eyes like crystal  that compare to the ocean on a summer morning. Her hair flows so naturally, the color matches the golden raises that spring from the sun at day break.









It all started becuase I was starving so I deicded I was going to make dinner. I went to the kitchen to check and see if I had everything that I needed. As I guessed we didn't it had been weeks since my mom had made it to the store. Before I made my list of what I needed to pick up I gathered what I did have. I then made a list of what I needed, and headed for the store. I was only there for a few minutes because all I needed was cream cheese and noodles. When I got home I first put on a pot of water, and dumped salt in the water to speed up the boiling. I then started the sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment