Monday, March 31, 2014

I have never been much of a cook, in fact my mother tries her hardest to keep me out of the kitchen. I have always had a horrible habit of burning everything I touched. If you gave me the I could probably burn toast. My grandmother is an amazing cook. I remember as child she would as make mashed potatoes with every meal even if we were just having pizza for dinner. my sister and I would spend hours in the kitchen watching her prepare the most amazing meals. She never made anything from a box. She seemed to always have a recipe for everything. My favorite meal that she would make is fried chicken. There was just something homey about her cooking, it made you feel comfortable. Icould never be mad or sad arou

One thing I thing i love about my Grandma is that she doesn't believe in silly things like diets. She never made a meal that you didn't truly enjoy every last bite. If you are one of those people who live by that silly rule if it taste good spit it out, you'd be starving.. She would spoil us with thing like homemade cakes, cookies, and ice cream. I was one sugar wired child when I was sent home from my mothers. Everything that my grandma cooked was amazing. My favorite meal that she would make was fried chicken, there was just something so comforting about the way it tasted. My grandmother cooked everyday when I was growing up, as I got older so did she, cooking it

No comments:

Post a Comment