Monday, March 31, 2014

I was resting on a bench minding my own when a man came and sat next to me.  I could see he was holding something that smelled so amazing it made my beak start to water. I gave him a sweet chirp signaling I wanted some of what he had. Silly human picked off a small piece and threw it on the ground; no manners I thought. This angered me so I attacked his face. I was now after the entire thing. I heated brawl he smacked me back and I landed in this odd object, I was trapped. There were these smooth shinny square buttons so I pecked them and the object I was in began to move. Then I pecked something else and it was shooting rays of fire. I was going to get that bagel. I realized that the man was now holding my bagel in his grubby hands, I was going to call it a truce until he once again smacked me out of the way. My bagel flew into the box and knocked the red button, signaling the oddest looking bird I had even seen to come from the ground and blast straight to the sky. This man did it again, he flew into the sky with my bagel. I went after him and landed on his box, for a second we made eye contact, and then he let my bagel fall to the ground. Right before I caught my bagel I heard a loud explosion come from behind, I just didn't have time to stop and look, I had to get my bagel. At last I won, I had my bagel. Although it was cold it tasted like pure victory. Silly human. And then I was crushed by that odd looking bird. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment