Monday, March 24, 2014

I will never do that again

I will never do that again. I often find myself saying this. Here is a list of the things "i'll never do again."

I will never eat hinode again
Bring home a new puppy
Drink pop
Go out of my way for someone
Eat past 7... yeah right
Stay up past 12 on a school night
Over eat.
Only eat snack cakes for lunch
Have a hangover
kiss silly boys
Trust people
Give 3rd or 4th chances
Stay when I'm not wanted
Spend my car payment money
Lie to my mom
Eat three dinners
Drive to Florida
Skip school
Call in Sick
 Go to the doctor

As you can see I have a bad habit of saying that I will never do something again. I just never know how to stick with it. I am the worst person about actually giving up something. At least I don't have any habits that could actually harm me. Besides my eating, that really needs to change otherwise I'm going going to gain 300 pounds and have heart problems.  For me it's hard to stop doing things because I like to stick something

No comments:

Post a Comment